A team of experienced Psychologists and LGBTIQ psychologists with a diverse range of counselling areas means that you will be working with a professional who really can relate to what you are going through.
Well qualified, and adhering to the professional codes of the Australian Psychological Society and the Psychology Board of Australia, Centre for Human Potential’s psychologists are committed to working with you to achieve freedom from whatever is holding you back in life.
Areas we treat include:
- Anxiety, Social Anxiety, Panic, PTSD
- Depression, Feeling Down
- Eating disorders, binge eating, bulimia
- Anger management, frustration with others, frustration with self, aggressive or offending behaviours
- Grief, Loss, Bereavement
- Stress, Workplace stress, Bullying
- Compulsive Behaviours, OCD
In addition to supporting self funded clients, we welcome Medicare Mental Health Care Plan referrals, private health funds, Department of Veteran Affairs, WorkCover claims, Victim Assist Queensland as well as Insurance claims.