Morgwn (Gwen) Paris
Areas of Focus
- Thriving with Neurodivergence
- Diagnostic Assessment
- Asperger’s and Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Complex trauma and Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
- Emotion Regulation and Self-harm
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anxiety and Panic Disorder
- Depression and Low Mood
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Attachment-Related Issues
- Learning Difficulties
- Sexuality and Related Issues
Gwen is a Clinical Psychologist with experience working with a broad range of mental health concerns and diverse clients to provide psychological intervention and assessment. Clinically Gwen works with all age groups and presentations comfortably, for both therapy and formal diagnostic assessment. She has particular experience in the assessment and intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorder and other neurodevelopmental and learning difficulties, as well as working with Complex Trauma, Bipolar and Borderline Personality Disorder presentations. She also has a strong focus on identity and gender related issues, and enjoys helping clients to live in accordance with their own values.
Gwen’s therapeutic style is adaptive to the client, but is primarily based on Schema Therapy, Trauma-informed care, Narrative Therapy, Acceptance Commitment Therapy, Dialectical Behavioural Therapy and of course Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
In her spare time Gwen likes to go on road trips with her Siberian Forest Cat, binge watch Nordic crime drama’s and channel her inner Picasso with various art projects…on occasion she may even finish them.
Morgwn offers in-office, teleconference and online counselling.
Reports: does NOT do medico-legal or immigration reports
Types of Clients
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectic Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Schema Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
Request an Appointment
50-60 minutes. Contact our office for fee