A long time Brisbane CBD clinical psychologist, Ravi has a gentle, non-judgmental and thoughtful approach with his clients. He values diversity, flexibility and self-understanding in both his personal and professional life. Creating supportive counselling relationships based on values of diversity, inclusion and acceptance is how Ravi quickly establishes trust with his clients.
For therapy, Ravi utilizes a variety of techniques from well-established therapeutic traditions of Interpersonal therapy, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Schema Therapy, and Psycho-dynamic therapy depending on each client’s needs and personality. He strongly believes in integrating his clients’ personal goals into their therapeutic programs so success is more wholistic.
Ravi works with adults who value diversity, acceptance and flexibility who may be experiencing any of the following:
- Severe anxiety and social anxiety
- Gender identity questions, gender dysphoria in adults, transgender
- Chronic health issues, chronic pain
- Depression, chronic depression
- Grief, bereavement and loss
- Addictions (other than sex, internet and porn)
- Bi-polar disorder (preferably managed)
- Borderline personality disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Ravi provides counselling in English and Hindi. He is an approved Brisbane Mind Provider in Brisbane CBD.
Ravi does NOT do immigration assessments, immigration letters or reports, or medico-legal reports for court or insurance claims.
- Adult Males over 25 yrs
- Individual Females - adult and youth
- Couples over 35 yrs
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer
Ravi utilizes a variety of techniques from well-established therapeutic traditions including:
- Interpersonal therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Schema therapy
- Psycho-dynamic therapy
Member, Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
Member Australian Psychological Society (MAPS), College of Clinical Psychologists